Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Max 30 HERE I COME!

If I told you that I have been doing the "right" thing lately, I would be lying.  As a matter of fact, in my eyes, I have been more of a failure, if anything.  I have not kept up with a workout program consistently, I have not been eating right at all... and this has led me to lack consistency in my challenge groups.  

Maybe this would be shocking if it were my first failed attempt at accomplishing these fitness goals, but alas, it isn't.  I have been here many times.  The only difference is my bounce-back time!  Before, it typically took me over a year to realize that I needed to make a change.  This time around, it has taken me only a few months.  

Seeing my body go back to its "original form" is quite displeasing, as you can imagine.  Most would feel defeated and give up, go on making poor choices, and wallow in my poor choices.  However, I am using this feeling to drive me, to push me, to get me to where I want to be because I CAN DO IT!

A few weeks ago my team presented the opportunity at a little challenge, a bet, a friendly competition.  I am not one to turn down a competition!  The competitive nature in me LOVES that kind of stuff.  I hate to lose, but I love the drive it gives me to push and go!  We started Insanity Max 30 yesterday, and I am already in love with it.  One of the biggest reasons I love it is because of the competition with myself!  You log how long you can push through the workout without breaking form or taking an unscheduled rest, then you log the time when you need to catch your breath.  Every week for four weeks you complete the workout again (There are six 30-minute workouts for each cycle) and see if you can beat your time.   Hellooooo!!!  I get to challenge myself by trying to beat my time!?  Yes, please!!  

I am beginning this journey at 191.8 pounds as of yesterday.  That is far off from the lowest weight I have ever been (in my adult-life of course... I definitely would not want to return to 8 pounds), which was 167 pounds.  Granted, I was there for about a hiccup and a sneeze, but I still got there.  That's 24.8 lbs gained this year... WHOA BUDDY that is NOT okay!  

So now you get to witness this.  Watch me transform.  Hear my struggles, celebrate with me in my successes, and see how life changes for me as I restart my journey with Insanity Max 30.

Interested in joining me?  Not a problem.  Send me a message on Facebook.  You can also find me on Instagram - just follow @faithfulfitmama  


Here it is, folks, the moment you have all been waiting for::::  my before pictures


I am ready!!  Time to ROCK THIS challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment